ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:37:11
Hello everyone.  I think I'm in trouble.

I have finished defining 6 new additional volumes for ADSM
DB Copy 1.

Copy 1                  Copy 2
db.vol01                dbm.vol01
db.vol02                dbm.vol02
db.vol03                dbm.vol03
.                 .
.                 .
.                 .
dv.vol17                dbm.vol17
db.vol1
db.vol2
db.vol3
db.vol4
db.vol5
dv.vol6

From the responses I got and with ADSM confirmation,
when deleting the db.vol01, any data in it will be moved
to db.vol1 accordingly.  Although that seems to have worked,
after db.vol01 is deleted, dbm.vol01 went to Copy 1.  Why is
it that after deleting volumes in Copy 1, Copy 2 volumes moved
to Copy 1?  Now, I have two copies in Copy 1; db.vol1 through
db.vol6 and all volumes from Copy 2.  Am I making any sense
here.

The worst thing now is that I can't even define new volumes for
the recovery log. We've reached the 5GB limit. Reconciling the
log volumes is out of the question.  I am stuck.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

TIA,
Angel

--openmail-part-0ee397eb-00000001--