ADSM-L

Re: Restoring NDS

1999-11-02 10:34:56
Subject: Re: Restoring NDS
From: Tony Jaworski <TONY_JAWORSKI AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:34:56 -0500
Jeff,
You should be able to restore all of NDS and all rights with the following
command:
LOAD DSMC RESTORE DIRECTORY:* -SUBDIR=YES -REPLACE=ALL

Or, you can restore the ROOT level of the tree only (with the SCHEMA and
Organizational Units):
LOAD DSMC RESTORE DIRECTORY:* -SUBDIR=NO -REPLACE=ALL

Or, you can restore a section of the tree:
LOAD DSMC RESTORE DIRECTORY:.O=ADSM.OU=TEST.* -SUBDIR=YES -REPLACE=ALL -VOLINFO

Note that the -VOLINFO option is needed for restoration of trustee assignments
when restoring subsets of the tree.

Jeff Keen <JKeen AT CI.FLINT.MI DOT US> on 11/02/99 10:01:27 AM