ADSM-L

Re: server does not support the UNICODE mode???

1999-11-01 14:19:05
Subject: Re: server does not support the UNICODE mode???
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:19:05 EST
In article <9910290942.ZM23864 AT c8-ibm.lanl DOT gov>, Gary Grider
<ggrider AT C8-IBM.LANL DOT GOV> says:

>Has anyone seen this in your activity log?
>
>ANR9999D smexec.c(1171): Session 14976 with client QIO-DM
>                          (WinNT) rejected - server does not support the
>UNICODE                           mode that the client was requesting.
>

>Thanks
>Gary Grider
>Los Alamos National Lab

We used to get this with a windows nt client at the version 3 level and the
server at version 2 and the nodename parm was not used in the dsm.opt file.
A work around was to use the nodename parm in the dsm.opt file.

Leonard Boyle                               snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle                               snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room RB448                                  len.boyle AT sas DOT com
1 SAS Campus Drive                        (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
Cary NC 27513