ADSM-L

Msg for Trevor

1999-10-29 09:24:44
Subject: Msg for Trevor
From: Theodore A Isabella <Theodore_A_Isabella AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:24:44 -0400
     Trevor,

     Thank you very much for your response.  If I may, can I impose on you
     again?  I'd like to ask you to clarify a comment you made and ask a
     question or two.

     Your comment:  "Yes, we had problems with both ADSM and the VMS client?"

     My Question:  Can you expand on this a bit, I'm interested in what one
     could expect.

     Speaking with Kelly Lipp, who understands the size of the VMS environment
     I'm planning the project for (it's very large), he strikes me as forever
     the optimist,  has advised the installation and configuration of the VMS
     client would be extremely fast, a week or less.

     My question to you is:  How long did your installation and configuration
     take, moving it into production for your environment?  And, could you give
     me a ballpark figure on the size of your VMS environment, i.e., have 28
     nodes.

     Thank you again for your help.  I very much appreciate it.

     Regards,
     Ted