ADSM-L

Re: Y2K plans

1999-10-28 22:52:43
Subject: Re: Y2K plans
From: Paul Fielding <paul.fielding AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:52:43 -0600
I've done relatively thorough y2k testing on ADSM for a client.  This
includes testing the server at 3.1.2.16, clients 3.1.0.6 and a couple at
3.1.0.7, the server being on AIX 4.2.1 with patches, clients on HPUX,
Solaris, AIX, NT, Win95 and OS2, and V2.1.0.8 (I think) of the AIX 4.1.5
client.  client functions, server functions, and 3494 library functions were
tested, over 14 different test days through 2001 and including doing backups
and archives through the millenium turnover.

I can't make express promises,  but I didn't produce a single y2k bug during
my tests...

Paul