ADSM-L

Pool id not found

1999-10-11 05:23:51
Subject: Pool id not found
From: "Grendelman M. (Martijn)" <Martijn.Grendelman AT NL.FORTIS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:23:51 +0200
Hi!

We get a lot of this on the console:

ANR1043I Space reclamation retry delay ended; checking volume reclamation
status for storage pool .
ANR9999D asutil.c(210): Pool id 15 not found.
ANR9999D afmigr.c(1081): Error obtaining attributes for pool (15).
ANR1062W Error initiating space reclamation for storage pool  - internal
server error detected.
ANR1042I Space reclamation for storage pool  will be retried in 60 seconds.

What does this mean? Is there a database inconsistency? How could this have
happened?
These messages appear all the time. Reclamation thresholds for existing
pools have no influence.

Thanks for any comments,
Martijn.