ADSM-L

Re: Expire inventory "features"

1999-10-07 09:26:20
Subject: Re: Expire inventory "features"
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:26:20 -0400
Russell,

Feature #0 is not new to 31240.  I have observed this since version 1,
release 1.

Feature #1?  The feature is that it doesn't start at the beginning.
And that is a fine and welcome feature.  I don't see a problem here.
Let expire run until it gets over the big hump.  You still have
a lot more capability than before 31240.

Feature #2, i have no comment.  I don't actually use any of this stuff.

Feature #3 is a bug of course and should be reported.

--