ADSM-L

Re: scheduler program on clients

1999-10-04 08:05:31
Subject: Re: scheduler program on clients
From: "Jason E. Thomas" <syne7 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:05:31 -0500
Maporce,

    You can use the dsmcutil command to set up the ADSM scheduler as an NT
service.  You can find information on dsmcutil in the Installing the Clients
book towards the end of the NT section.  More UNIX clients utilitize the
"dsmc sched" process.  You simply add it to /etc/inittab.

Regards,
  Jason E. Thomas
  syne7 AT yahoo DOT com / ronin91 AT home DOT com
  Systems Engineer
  Dickens Service Group [DSG]