ADSM-L

Re: Expiration processing for AFS w/ BUTA

1974-04-23 04:59:32
Subject: Re: Expiration processing for AFS w/ BUTA
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:18:32 +22300919
I'm running buta and dumping volumes - monthly full of the cell,
with nightly incrementals off the full.  I keep the monthly fulls
for a while (a year), and the incrementals for 30 days, and run
"delbuta" nightly:
        delbuta -a 31 -t i
(31 days old or older, only incrementals).

Pretty simple-minded; you might want something more complex.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu