ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange

1999-09-30 09:36:45
Subject: Re: ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:36:45 -0400
Nathan,

I don't know why only two of your servers
exhibited this problem.

"Theoretically" all you should have to do is restart
the Exchange services (including the System Attendant)
but sometimes you have to throw "theory" out the window.
When in doubt, reboot...isn't that what Microsoft
always recommends?

If you are still having problems after reboot
then we need to get traces to diagnose further.
To do that, it would be best to open a problem record
with IBM service.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler