ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Windows NT Scheduler Service Configuration Utility

1999-09-27 15:44:47
Subject: Re: ADSM Windows NT Scheduler Service Configuration Utility
From: Rodrigo Gazzaneo <rodrigo_gazzaneo AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:44:47 EST
Sometimes, you may have multiple servers and you can choose which one to
backup to.

Use the SERVERNAME flag to identify which one you are refering. It is
independent from IP address and hostname (TCPserveraddress).

You can have multiple entries on your option files, so you don4t have to
edit it to choose a different ADSM server, just tell the SERVERNAME.

Another example, if you had two servers running on the same machine, use
SERVERNAME to tell which one you are connecting from the B/A or admin
client.

If you use a single server, no need to use it.

best regards,
Rodrigo