ADSM-L

Re: adsm 3.1.0.5 on nt 4.0 client

1999-09-27 13:11:46
Subject: Re: adsm 3.1.0.5 on nt 4.0 client
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:11:46 -0400
I'm running the 3.1.0.6 clienit on NT 4.0.
My B/A GUI has the UTILITIES menu available, but only from the first window
with the green safe on it.
Once I click the BACKUP or ARCHIVE or RESTORE or RETRIEVE button and open
those subwindows, UTILITIES is grayed out.
I just assumed that's the way it is supposed to work!