ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Client on Terminal Server

1999-09-27 05:58:25
Subject: Re: ADSM Client on Terminal Server
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 05:58:25 -0400
We are (were) running with 3.1.0.6 on NT SP4. No problems on the ADSM side
but after the backups the terminal server wasn't running correctly.
According to the NT team all of the protocols that support allowing users to
connect weren't working.

I posted a note to the list about 3 weeks ago but didn't get any replies.

Anyone have this working without problems?

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin
Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg Md.