ADSM-L

Re: Mailing list instructions

1999-09-23 10:34:15
Subject: Re: Mailing list instructions
From: Michael Stams <Michael.Stams AT WUESTENROT DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:34:15 +0200
You may leave the list at any  time by sending a "SIGNOFF ADSM-L"
command
to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU (or [email protected]).  You can also
tell
LISTSERV how you want  it to confirm the receipt of  messages you send
the list.  If you  do not  trust the  system, send  a "SET  ADSM-L
REPRO"
command and LISTSERV will  send you a copy of your  own messages, so
that
you can see that  the message was distributed and did  not get damaged
on
the  way. After  a while  you  may find  that this  is getting
annoying,
especially if  your mail program  does not tell  you that the  message
is
from you when  it informs you that  new mail has arrived  from ADSM-L.
If
you send  a "SET ADSM-L  ACK NOREPRO" command,  LISTSERV will mail  you
short acknowledgement instead, which will  look different in your
mailbox
directory. With most mail programs you will know immediately that this
is
an  acknowledgement  you  can  read  later. Finally,  you  can  turn
off
acknowledgements completely with "SET ADSM-L NOACK NOREPRO".

Regards Michael Stams

Rodrigo Cordovil Gazzaneo schrieb:

> Sorry to bother you all, but could anyone please mail me (no need to stuff
> the list, please) that e-mail with the sign-in / sign-out instructions ?
>
> best regards,
> Rodrig

> Diese Mail wurde durch einen Email-Virenscanner virengeprueft
> und als NICHT infiziert eingestuft.
> Sollten Probleme auftreten, so wenden Sie sich bitte an
> Wuestenrot Bausparkasse AG Abteilung Datenverarbeitung
> Neue Medien Tel: +49 7141 162036
> oder per mail :  mailsec AT wuestenrot DOT de

                   ////
                   ////
                  (o o)
Michael Stams
Dipl. Phys.
Wuestenrot Bausparkasse AG
Abteilung DP1
Wuestenrot Haus
71630 Ludwigsburg, Germany
Tel: +49 7141 16 2665
Fax: +49 7141 16 4095
Email: mailto:michael.stams AT wuestenrot DOT de