ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:22
Hi,

We have run into a small problem with backing up servrel Lotus
databases.

We are running NT4 Service Pack 4 on IBM Netfinity Servers. Installed is
Lotus 4.6.3b. We are using the ADSM Connect agent version 2.1.9 backing
up to ADSM server on NT version 3.1.2.20.

When we try to backup the databases using the agent we get the following
error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Assertion Failed
Program c:\progra~1\ibm\adsm\agentln\dsmnotes.exe
File: fmname.c
Line: 234
Expression: memPool!=MEMPOOL_INVALID

It also kills the ADSM Agent scheduler service.

We tried to do a manaul backup and it came back with the same error

We are trying to backup 50-60 GB databases

HELP!

Cheers
Scott