ADSM-L

Re: Problem with ADSM on OS/390

1999-09-20 16:03:26
Subject: Re: Problem with ADSM on OS/390
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:03:26 -0400
Actually the OS/390 upgrade maight have everything to do with your problems.
Did you use a severpac for the upgrade?  Did you order ADSM in the
serverpac?  I suspect this is what happened.  Check with your OS/390
systems programmers.  Ask them if ADSM was integrated into the serverpac.
You just might have installed the version 3 server by installing the OS/390
upgrade.  Ask the syspgmrs to 'query LMOD ANRSERV' in the smp/e dialogs.

--