ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Jorge,

What these messages mean is that you are running with a level of code =
which
does
not match the message and help libraries (that is ADSM V3 code and V2
message/help libraries). You could fix this by copying the contents of
SYS1.SANRMSG and SYS1.SANRHLP from the libraries that came with the new =
ADSM
included with OS/390, however, I would not do this unless you really =
intend
migrate to ADSM V3 (see my append to the ADSM list for what I think you
should
really do). The gist of the problem is that the ADSM code is in =
SYS1.LINKLIB
and
you now have a new one. Another possible solution would be to copy the =
ADSM
V2
code from the old SYS1.LINKLIB into the new SYS1.LINKLIB and have your
systems
programmer or operator perform an LLA refresh.

Shelby

Rodriguez Jorge <jrodr5 AT CANTV.COM DOT VE> on 09-20-99 12:25:29 PM