ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Hi,

administrative schedule so that I know it runs at 1:00AM each morning. This
morning's entries in actlog show it expired 44,426 objects and ran for half an
hour. It looks to be going through all the nodes correctly. Is there a method
of checking each client nodes files in the database and checking whether it
should have expired or not ?

Thanks

Andy