ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
´t want to run with the new
OS. The error message is the follow:

ANR0983W The server database was recorded by a down-level version of the
server
program. The UPGRADEDB parameter is required to start the server and
automatic-
ally upgrade the database contents to the current server version.  Please
refer
to installation instructions for precautionary backup procedures prior to
doing
this.
ANR5963I ADSM server termination complete.
IEF142I ADSM ADSM - STEP WAS EXECUTED - COND CODE 0001

I've been looking for information in Book Manager, but I haven't found
anything about.

Thanks in Advance

Jorge Rodríguez
ADSM Administrator
CANTV
Caracas, Venezuela

--0__=EmdWeSgDMZiRunxsKSMU93yhNh36vAalgC2dfBX9EsgZLb7u51OgyXou--