ADSM-L

dsmsched.log and AIX&client version

1999-09-16 13:12:31
Subject: dsmsched.log and AIX&client version
From: "Wu, Jie" <JWu AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:12:31 -0500
hi all,
        on one of my machines running AIX4.1.4, adsm client 3.1.0.7, the
date field of an entry in dsmsched.log file is in the format of mm/dd/yyyy,
such as 09/14/1999.
        while on another machine running AIX4.3.1, adsm client 3.1.0.7, it
is mm/dd/yy, such as 09/14/99.
        certainly the later will have Y2K problem. I am confused because
both clients are at the same level. In addition, the later is Y2k compliant
while the former doesnot have all the Y2K patches.
        please check your machines. Advise me if you know what is going on.

Jie
System and Storage Administrator
ROW Sciences Inc @NCTR FDA
phone: 870-543-7163