ADSM-L

"/usr" invisible from dsm screen in AIX ....

1999-09-14 13:52:21
Subject: "/usr" invisible from dsm screen in AIX ....
From: Sumitro Chowdhury <smc_adsm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:22:21 IST
Hi All,
I just did a default installation of ADSM 3.1.2.0 server on an AIX 4.3 box
(S7A).
After running dsm on this system, I click on the "+" on local.
I see all the filesystems like "/", "/tmp", "/var" etc.. but NO "/usr".
Infact there are other filesystems like "/usr/sap/PRD" etc also which are
not visible.
All these directories(filesystems actually) starting with /usr are not
visible on the dsm screen.

I tried creating new test filesystems and they are also visible under dsm.

I HAVENOT made any include-exclude lists nor did I make any changes in
default management class, policy etc..

PL. let me know what's going on???

Thanks in advance

Sumitro Chowdhury