ADSM-L

ADSM and NetWare NDS 5.0 backup

1999-09-13 09:41:20
Subject: ADSM and NetWare NDS 5.0 backup
From: Roger Monteith <rdm AT EMAIL.AIS.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:41:20 -0400
When we first deployed our NetWare 5.0 clients, we noticed and reported a
problem backing up the NDS several months ago.  IBM took a look at the problem
and told us that an incident had been opened with Novell to correct the
problem.  However, our Distributed Computing staff contacted Novell just a few
weeks ago and were told that IBM had not supplied all the requested
information.  This has been an ongoing problem for us and is extremely
frustrating, does anyone know all the details?

Roger Monteith
rdm AT email.ais.unc DOT edu
(919) 962-2447