ADSM-L

When is the next release of ADSM VM server (Upgrade from 3.1.2.20 to 3.1.2.40?)

1999-09-10 16:27:47
Subject: When is the next release of ADSM VM server (Upgrade from 3.1.2.20 to 3.1.2.40?)
From: Peter Hadikin <phadikin AT BCIT.BC DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:27:47 -0700
Just wondering if anybody has heard if there is new maintenance coming for the
VM ADSM server ... similar to other ADSM server platforms?  Is anybody running
the new version 3 ADSM server on VM?  I would appreciate any feedback from
people that have tried it.  I am a bit hesitant to move 3.1.2.20 to production
since I have experienced a couple of ADSM server abends runnning 3.1.2.20 in our
test environment.

Looking forward to any info you may have, Peter.