ADSM-L

Scheduled Archive

1999-09-09 10:54:37
Subject: Scheduled Archive
From: "Norrgard, Nathan" <NNorrgard AT LIBERTY-BANK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:54:37 -0400
I have a user that wants a certain directory, and all files / directories
underneath it, to be archived nightly.

This is my first time scheduling an archive, and I thought i had it right,
but it is archiving the directories in the path ( ex. C:\DIR1\DIR2\DIR3 )
but, nothing underneath it.

In the OBJECTS field for the schedule, I defined 'C:\DIR!\DIR2\DIR3'... what
do I do to tell it I want everything inside that directory?

I tried 'C:\DIR1\DIR2\DIR3\...\*', but that didn't work.

I know this is an absurdly simple problem, but the documentation is pretty
vague about it..

Nathan J. Norrgard
PC Systems Administrator
PC Support
Liberty Bank
860.638.2938 (v)
860.704.2113 (f)
mailto:nnorrgard AT liberty-bank DOT com
http://www.liberty-bank.com