ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-09-08 10:02:28
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT NERSP.NERDC.UFL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:02:28 -0400
=> On Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:02:23 -0500, "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT
COM> said:

> Environment Version 3.1.2.20 ADSM on VM.  The commands I'm entering is:

> update schedule export1 t=a scratch=yes and

It appears that ADSM is interpreting your 'scratch=yes' as an argument to the
'update' command.

If you want to modify the command that is run, you'll have to add the entire
command again.

Here's an example from
http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/storage_mgt/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm

Update existing administrative schedule named BACKUP_BACKUPPOOL so that
starting today, the BACKUPPOOL primary storage pool is backed up to the
COPYSTG copy storage pool every three days at 10:00 p.m.

Command:
    update schedule backup_backuppool type=administrative
    cmd="backup stgpool backuppool copystg" active=yes
    starttime=22:00 period=3

Note they include the whole command.

Allen S. Rout