ADSM-L

invalid management class

1999-09-08 09:41:11
Subject: invalid management class
From: Doug Streit <jstreit AT ODU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:41:11 -0400
     I have over 700 files that are indicating they do not have a valid
Backup Copy Group.  My understanding is a little sketchy, but apparently
this is due to a change we made with our domain or management class a while
back.  I believe these files have been deleted and should be expiring but
they are referencing a management class that does not exist.
     They are showing up as failed objects on my backups and I need to get
them cleaned up.  Any ideas how I go about getting them to expire, or how
to get them associated with a valid Backup Copy Group?

Thanks,
Doug