ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Anthony Fiore@AMCOSUMITOMO
09/07/99 07:21 AM

Hey all, I was wondering if its possible manually start an ADSM backup
event?
I'm running version 3.1.2.40 on an IBM AIX platform. Thanks!

-Anthony Fiore
________________________________________________________________________=
________________________________________________________________________=
____
___________

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY =
WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED,  AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL..
By the transmission of this message, we do not intend to waive any =
legal
privilege, protection or exemption from disclosure that may otherwise =
apply.
If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee =
or
agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you =
are
hereby
notified that any dissemination, disclosure or copying of this message =
is
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete =
it
from
your PC and notify us by telephone at 212-224-4879.