ADSM-L

Re: Another copypool question.

1999-09-03 10:19:47
Subject: Re: Another copypool question.
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:19:47 -0400
All of tapepool1 will be copied to copypool1b.

If you don't want this to happen, you need to make a new primary
tapepool1b and marry it to diskpool1.  Then only new backup version
will go to copypool1b.

A node can have its backups spread across any number of primary
disk or sequential storagepools.

--