ADSM-L

Re: Client Option Sets: TCP Address Change

1999-09-03 09:36:53
Subject: Re: Client Option Sets: TCP Address Change
From: Christo Heuër <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:36:53 +0200
Hi Damian,

I assume you are talking about client option sets.
If you look under your GUI you will see what options
are available to you via the def client option sets.
Unfortunately the TCPServer and TCPPort etc. is not
one of the parameters you can specify here.

On Unix you can just telnet into the box and change
the TCPServer parameter in your options file.

What you can do in a WinNT environment is to use the
DSMCUTIL utility that comes with your V3 client and
remove and install or in your case just update  the
ADSM NT scheduler service across the network.

If you type in DSMCUTIL help under your B/A client directory
you will get all the parameters required to do what you
want to.

(There might be other approaches you can use, but I thinks this
will be the fastest way).

Hope you come right.

Regards
Christo Heuer