ADSM-L

Re: Performance degradation and Size of database

1999-09-01 14:03:04
Subject: Re: Performance degradation and Size of database
From: arhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:03:04 -0700
From a seminar at IBM in San Jose that was specifically on the issue of
Performance and trouble shooting, a database between 12GB and 17GB
(considered 'max' size) is the point at which the ADSM server needs to
be split.  From the experience of those on the list where AUDIT or
SELECT and especially DUMPDB, LOADDB, AUDITDB this cap on database size
really does seem to be appropriate.

Steffan