ADSM-L

Re: EXPQuiet=YES

1999-09-01 13:32:01
Subject: Re: EXPQuiet=YES
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:32:01 -0600
        I'll guess that with all the expiration problems 3.1.2.30 had, the
developers turned on a debugging feature so they could see all the steps
that an expire inventory was taking. I'm guessing that they left the debug
turned on. It sure does fill up the log, but unless you are really tight on
db space, it does no harm.

Ben