ADSM-L

DRM setting (ADSM v3.1)

1999-08-25 14:25:33
Subject: DRM setting (ADSM v3.1)
From: Tom Haddad <thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:25:33 -0400
My drmplanprefix is set to /ADSMDR/PLANS/
this is where a generated recovery plan file will be stored after running a
PREPARE ..
I also have a  RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.GENERAL file here also. (one I created).

  My drminstrprefix is not set. (default)

When I run a PREPARE  PLANPREFIX=/ADSMDR/PLANS/ , I see the newly created
recovery plan file.
I did get messages on the activity log saying these do not exist
RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.OFFSITE
RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.INSTALL
RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.DATABASE
RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.STGPOOL

Is it trying to locate them in /ADSMDR/PLANS also...?
I know I can customize/create the above files. My generated plan shows the
contents of other instructions file..where do these reside??