ADSM-L

Re: Subscription problems

1999-08-17 10:11:13
Subject: Re: Subscription problems
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:11:13 +0100
It seems apparent that the problem lies at the senders end and not at the
recipients end as we are all being told!!!.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
NPEC (National Power Energy Company)

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.21 and Dr Solomon's v7.96) before leaving us
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).