ADSM-L

Removing NTBACKUP tape drive entry

1999-08-16 17:04:47
Subject: Removing NTBACKUP tape drive entry
From: Orin Rehorst <rehorst AT POHA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:04:47 -0500
I know, I know! You can't define the tape drive to NTBackup when using ADSM
for NT. ADSM's drivers won't recognize the tape drive.

O.K. So how do you remove the tape device from NTBackup?

TIA

Orin Rehorst
Port of Houston Authority
(Largest U.S. Port in foreign tonnage)
e-mail:  rehorst AT poha DOT com <mailto:rehorst AT poha DOT com>
Phone:  (713)670-2443
Fax:      (713)670-2457