ADSM-L

Re: Files backed up to tape which should be backed up to disk

1999-08-16 04:22:38
Subject: Re: Files backed up to tape which should be backed up to disk
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:22:38 +0100
Thanks Kelly

Yes, I'm sure that's it. There is another management class in the same
domain which has a longer retention period and whose destination is a tape
storage pool. It was never intended for use with this client node so I'll
set the DIRMC option to bind the directories to the same management class
as the files.

Thanks again
Neil

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Kelda Group plc and its subsidiaries, UK
Registered in England and Wales No 2366627