ADSM-L

installing 3.1.2.40

1999-08-04 11:07:27
Subject: installing 3.1.2.40
From: Salvatore Greco <sgreco AT TRUWORTHS.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:07:27 +0200
Hi all

Do I install 3.1.2.30 on AIX server and then go to 3.1.2.40 - or can I go
straight to 3.1.2.40 ?

I currently have 3.1.2.20 on Aix and I'm referring to ADSM server.

Kind regards

--
Salvatore Greco
Salvatore Greco

The use of the Truworths e-mail facility is not permitted for the distribution
of chain letters or offensive email of any nature whatsoever.  Truworths
hereby distances itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the
unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail
communications for other than strictly business purposes.  Truworths
furthermore disclaims liability for any unauthorised instruction for which
permission was not granted.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or offensive
material of any nature is requested to report it to abuse AT truworths.co DOT za