ADSM-L

Re: Veritas vs. ADSM

1999-07-31 15:59:43
Subject: Re: Veritas vs. ADSM
From: Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:59:43 -0400
Cindy,

we investigated Veritas and ADSM a half year ago and decided to purchase ADSM.

When the discussions came to a technical view, Veritas emphasized two points:

faster backup
their database is a flat file (more stable !?)

We found that ADSM is the most sophisticated backup product on the market. We
contacted a few ADSM customers and all agreed that it's a very robust product.
And we think this is more important as a fast backup.

regards

Reinhold Wagner, Zeuna Staerker GmbH & Co. KG