ADSM-L

Re: Backing up Oracle with ADSM

1999-07-30 09:56:31
Subject: Re: Backing up Oracle with ADSM
From: Wendy Cooper <wcooper AT SUNGLASSHUT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:56:31 -0400
We use SQL-BackTrack by BMC to do hot backups directly into the ADSM
storage pools.  The archive logs are backed up by SQL-BackTrack and can be
configured to either delete the archive logs after backup or rename them.
SQL-BackTrack has the ability to "test" recoveries without actually
recovering the files.  SQL-BackTrack also does cold backups and exports.

"Kelly, Patrick C." <PKELLY AT WCB.STATE.ND DOT US> on 07/30/99 08:49:21 AM