ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:41:28
If you turn on collocation, you simply tell ADSM to fill up the
cartridges that were (possibly) dedicated to collocate. No harm!

50% reclamation, yes that's what I have. And yes I do use collocation,
both on nodes and on files, for about 500 clients and abot 3.5 TB of
native storage.

Ciao Mauro

> I have been reading the manuals and am not finding the answer to my
> question.  Perhaps with this group I will.  IF an installation turns
> collocation on and later decides to turn collocation off, what are the
> ramifications of space reclamation?  Will it be possible to drive
> reclamation such that all volumes are at least 50% utilized?
>
> With that in mind, should collocation ever be used in a large
installation?

> John G. Talafous                         Sr. Tech. Prog/Anal
> The Timken Company                 Phone: (330)-471-3390
> P.O. Box 6927                           Fax  : (330)-471-4034
> 1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.
> Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927
> talafous AT timken DOT com     http://www.timken.com/

--openmail-part-2a200c51-00000002--