ADSM-L

HACMP Users new mailing list

1999-07-28 20:41:33
Subject: HACMP Users new mailing list
From: steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:41:33 +1000
Hi All,

I'm in the throes of installing HACMP on my AIX box and as usual when confronted
with a new and complex product I went looking for
a newsgroup or mailing list on which to lurk to avoid all of those newbie
pitfalls.

I've searched using altavista and dejanews, tile.net ,  liszt and egroups and
have come up empty, so I've taken the plunge and created a new list at
egroups called hacmp.

I'd encourage anyone with an interest or expertise in HACMP, HANFS or HAGEO to
get on board and make this a useful resource for the whole user community.
Please, if you are not interested yourself but know soemone that might be,
please forward this message to them.  Membership is the only way to get these
things started and productive.

To subscribe send an email to hacmp-subscribe AT egroups DOT com, content and
headers
are unimportant.
You can also use the group via the web at http://www.egroups.com/groups/hacmp.

Thanks for listening.

Steve Harris

steveh AT wesley.com DOT au
AIX/Oracle/ADSM and now HACMP Guy
The Wesley Hospital
Brisbane Australia

I'd rather be singing Barbershop Harmony.