ADSM-L

IBM ftp server (Was: ADSM Server level 3.1.2.40 )

1999-07-28 03:32:55
Subject: IBM ftp server (Was: ADSM Server level 3.1.2.40 )
From: Roger Hohmann <Roger_Hohmann AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:32:55 +0200
I'm using ftp with netscape or ie. When I try to navigate in
index.storsys.ibm.com I always have added a "%20" as first char in last
qual of pathname, and netscape doesn't find it. So I have to correct my
path *always*, with each cd.

Did I miss anything? I don't have problems with other ftp servers like
ftp.cdrom.com.

Regards

Roger Hohmann

--