ADSM-L

Re: Netware Backups

1999-07-27 07:44:01
Subject: Re: Netware Backups
From: Roger Monteith <rdm AT EMAIL.AIS.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:44:01 -0400
->3. An ADSM client V3.1.0.6 on Novell Netware 5.0

>The Novell Netware ADSM client cannot backup files to the ADSM server.
>There is no action after issue the dsmc selective command.
>
>Christy

There are known problems with Novell NetWare 5.0's SMDR.NLM.  You might want
to check the date of this module.  I've not had problems with the SMDR.NLM
dated 3/12/1999 once it was properly installed.  Also, you may want to check
out  Novell TID 2950873 from support.novell.com.

Roger Monteith
rdm AT email.ais.unc DOT edu
(919) 962-2447