ADSM-L

Core dump with ADSM Backup Client 2.1.08 on a machine running SunOS

1999-07-26 14:17:40
Subject: Core dump with ADSM Backup Client 2.1.08 on a machine running SunOS
From: Cody Cauchi <cody AT UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:17:40 GMT
     I am experiencing a problem with one of the filespaces which is being
backed up. When a backup begins It goes through processing files. When it
reaches 15000 files the system craches and the following error is
displayed.

/usr/local/auspex1/bin/dsmc: 21247 Memory fault- core dumped.

Our ADSM server is at level 3.1.2.20. If you have seen this problem before,
or know how to solve it please email me at cody AT uwindsor DOT ca.

Cody Cauchi, Associate Systems Programmer
IT Department,
University of Windsor
Windsor, ON