ADSM-L

Re: Response to query on ADSM netware problems.

1999-07-26 02:57:52
Subject: Re: Response to query on ADSM netware problems.
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:57:52 +0200
Hello,

I also had this problem, restoring files which had been corrupted by
MS-Excel. The solution was to make the restore twice and answer OVERWRITE.
We are on client 3.1.0.6, server 3.1.2.20 (OS/390)

No idea about the reason of this.

Best regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com