ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:41:28
We are trying to correct a problem which is causing our EXPIRE INVENTORY
process to terminate.  The support center said our problem is fixed in
3.1.2.30 however, this level already has been PE'd and they are recommending
that we hold off on applying this level until the new fixes are available.
The support center stated that we could also fix are problem by running the
AUDITDB ARCHSTORAGE FIX=YES process against our database.  Our ADSM database
is 31+ gigabytes in size.  About 35,000,000 backup versions that encompass
about 5 terabytes of storage.  I have concerns on how long this audit will
run.  I also have concerns on if the AUDIT fails will we have to restore our
whole ADSM database. (PQ25523,PQ27250,PQ28122).  The support center
suggested we restore the db to a test ADSM and run the process to determine
how long it will run.

Has anyone ran this command against a database in our range?  If so, I would
be interested in knowing how long it took and whether you had problems in
doing this.

Thanks for any response.

Donald P. Ludwig
320-654-4645