ADSM-L

DOMAIN statement

1999-07-20 07:45:16
Subject: DOMAIN statement
From: Tom Haddad <thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 07:45:16 -0400
I have a number of clients (both NT and Netware) running on ADSM v3.1 where the
DOMAIN statement in the client dsm.opt is coded for specific local
drives/volumes respectively (like DOMAIN C: D:) I've shot myself at times where
a new
drive was added to an NT server and was not caught in the backup for some time.
Does anyone know of any 'gotchas' or such using DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL in both NT 4.0
and Netware 4.11(soon to be v5.0) clients?
If all is fine, i plan to changes the OPT files soon to use DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL