ADSM-L

HTTP support on index.storsys.ibm.com

1999-07-15 07:45:51
Subject: HTTP support on index.storsys.ibm.com
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:45:51 +0200
Hi TSM-ers! (Still have to get used to it myself ;-)
Since a few days IBM dropped HTTP support on index.storsys.ibm.com. This is
a pity. I have Internet Explorer Subscriptions on
http://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/aixsrv/LATEST.SERVICE
and other directories. Now that HTTP is no longer supported IE Subscriptions
don't work anymore! IE doesn't allow you to subscribe to FTP URL's.
I would like to ask IBM to please enable HTTP support again on their server.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines