ADSM-L

Re: Postings on MSGS.ADSM.ORG

1974-02-01 03:48:17
Subject: Re: Postings on MSGS.ADSM.ORG
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:07:17 +22300919
Neil Schofield writes:

>  When we first strated our deployment of ADSM, we were pointed in the
>  direction of MSGS.ADSM.ORG as a source of information. It contains logs of
>  the postings to ADSM-L and we found it very valuable.
>
>  As the next logical step, I tried adding messages directly to this site but
>  was disappointed to receive little response. I've since come to the
>  conclusion that to maximise my chances of getting my queries answered, I am
>  better off posting them to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu.
>
>  My conjecture is that most responses come from people who've had the query
>  mailed to them from ADSM-L, rather than a query they've read on
>  MSGS.ADSM.ORG?

places).  I don't know what mgss.adsm.org is, but if it's not
feeding directly into the mailing list, I rather hope it's not
getting used much; I doubt that most of us have time to go to Yet
Another web site in search of information.  I, for one, do count on
the mailing list to relay all the traffic.

So - use adsm.org to search the archives, but post to
adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu