ADSM-L

Problems with digests

1999-07-11 22:31:39
Subject: Problems with digests
From: Martha McConaghy <URMMNET AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:31:39 EDT
This note is directed to those subscribers who receive this list via digest.
Several people have reported recently receiving digests which are corrupted,
ie. have the table of contents at the bottom, missing parts, etc.  I'm trying
to gather more information about this problem as the digests appear to be
leaving here in good shape.  If you receive a corrupted digest, please forward
it to me, along with information on your local e-mail gateway and client.  I
am trying to determine if there are any common factors in the problem.

Martha McConaghy, ADSM-L list owner