ADSM-L

Re: Netware - directing console command results to a file

1999-07-08 15:22:04
Subject: Re: Netware - directing console command results to a file
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:22:04 -0700
Lisa,  try this:

LOAD DSMC selective sys:\public\*.* (CLIB_OPT)/>SYS:anyfile.nam

You can use this with any command. However, not all messages will be
printed to the redirected file. Also, Novell does not support this command,
but I've always found it to work.

Regards,
Frank Ramke

Lisa Haller <lhaller AT FACSTAFF.WISC DOT EDU> on 07/08/99 02:41:43 PM